There are many causes of back pain. As Osteopaths, our aim is to reduce your lower back pain by increasing the movement in your joints and relieving muscle tension. Common reasons that can cause lower back pain, and that we see regularly, are:
- The recent start of a new activity/sport or repetitive movements.
- An increase in sedentary lifestyle.
- Sitting for long periods of time or poor posture.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Float or gently stroll at waist/chest height in a swimming pool.
- Change position regularly.
If you still have pain, aches, or stiffness in this problem area, call us so we can arrange an appointment with one of our qualified Osteopaths to get the appropriate advice.
See more articles on our Instagram page here